[AD] Allegro for Amiga OS4 released

Hi everyone!

Well you are probably familiar with me lurking around this list,
occasionally mumbling about the Amiga and submitting a little patch or two.
 You might also wonder if anything will ever come of it!  Well I am happy
to say it has.  :-)  Today I officially released the newest port of
Allegro, for Amiga OS4!  Given that Amigas capable of running this are
about as rare as gold dust, I've taken a capture of my desktop so  you can
see it in action (here running Ghouls 'n' Ghosts Remix):

http://www.codehq.org/Allegro.jpg

My thanks to all who have answered my questions over the past year or so.
Learning the internal workings of Allegro enough to do a fully fledged port
like this (windowed/full screen, digi sound, everything except MIDI and
AllegroGL which are next on the list) is certainly no minor undertaking.

I've got a couple of patches to the shared codebase to submit and then I'll
submit the src/amiga directory itself.  :-)

[Hitman/Code HQ - 6502/z80/68000/604e/80x86/ARM coder - Amiga rulez!]
[VZ-200/VIC-20/MZ-700/c16/c64*10/c128*8/Plus-4/CPC464/CD32/500*2    ]
[600/1000/1200*2/A4000/SNES/N64/Dreamcast/Athlon 1100/AmigaOne      ]
[Assembly Language: The most fun you can have with your clothes on! ]