Re: [AD] memory bitmap blending

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 18:43 +0100, Milan Mimica wrote:
> Elias Pschernig wrote:
> >
> > The question now is, what about D3DPMISCCAPS_SEPARATEALPHABLEND. Are
> > there drivers where this is not available? What should Allegro do in
> > such a case?
>
> Switch to the software routine, what else?

Well, I committed it. As I said in the commit message, I didn't test if
it still compiles under Windows, if not, should be easy to fix. And the
separate blending needs to be implemented for DX, I'll add it to the
TODO on the wiki.

Also must still look at the problems when blending directly to screen
instead of a texture or memory..

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>