Re: [AD] END_OF_MAIN removal patch for msvc

On 19 Nov 2008, at 05:29, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
I know, I've loaded allegro as a plugin in things before. Its annoying, and unnecessary. But I really don't want to see the api be inconsistent. Even though I prefer to be flexible, flexibility is for power users. Allegro isn't
really targeted at power users.

Well... I've always been of the opinion that if things are done right, they'd be easily usable for casual/novice users and still have the flexibility needed by a more advanced user. I stand by that opinion. ;)
There has to be a good way to service both.

Evert