Re: [AD] END_OF_MAIN removal patch for msvc

On 18 Nov 2008, at 10:01, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
I'm pretty sure C wants you to have argc and argv in there. I know gcc has no
problems with (void), but that doesn't make it proper.

Any compiler that has a problem with "int main(void)" is broken and shouldn't be used. It is valid, you may want to pull out your copy of K&R and check. The closest thing to a reputable source that I could easily find on- line is
http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/v2faq/faq22_25.html

Evert