Re: [AD] OpenGL ES

On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 15:05 +0100, Peter Hull wrote:
> I don't know much about this but I believe that the S stands for
> 'subset'. Does anyone know whether Allegro 5's use of OpenGL fits in
> with OpenGL ES?
>
> The reason I'm asking is that iPhone and I think PS3 and Wii use
> OpenGL ES so they could be potential ports in the future...

Right now we use some of the "old" API like glBegin in the drawing
functions which we should replace (in this case with glVectorPointer)
anyway, which will make it work with OpenGL ES.

We also optionally use FBOs for video bitmaps, but I belive at least
iphone supports those.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>