Re: [AD] ALLEGRO_KEYBOARD_STATE improvement

Using the event system does not let me determine what the current
foreground window is. Broadcasting an event when the display switches
is an important part of the API, but it's not a substitute for
querying the state of the library. In fact, suggesting that I should
use the event system for that means that I need to duplicate the
entire state of the library in my code.

If I created an API to query the current foreground display, would it
be accepted?