Re: [AD] updating web site

El 16/10/2008, a las 15:31, Peter Wang escribió:

How should the web site be updated now that shell access is gone?
I guess by generating the files locally and rsync'ing.  I almost did
that but, with different settings to what was done at SF, I'm not
sure the files would be generated in the same way.  Any hints?

I'm taking a look right now at how it should be done. I did have an ftp cron job for the mirrors (they are already updated), so I'll add another one for the main site through rsync or sftp.