Re: [AD] merge al_cfg.h and alplatf.h

Peter Wang wrote:
On 2008-10-19, Jon Rafkind <workmin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter Wang wrote:
On 2008-10-12, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All platforms we support now use a configuration step that generates
alplatf.h and al_cfg.h.  I didn't like the name al_cfg.h because of
alconfig.h, but we can just move everything into alplatf.h.

Which I would have done, except I don't know how to update the scons
build.  Can someone finish this patch?
Someone?

Sorry, I missed this before. So you want to put all the stuff thats currently in al_cfg.h into alplatf.h ?

Yup.  The patch is here
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20081011235845.GB2789%40mini.localdomain&forum_name=alleg-developers
in case you missed it the first time.

Ok, shall I just commit after updating scons? I'm building now..