Re: [AD] demo Mac OS X bundle

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 5:19 AM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Like this? (compiled, not run)
That seems to work fine. Do you want me to add the remaining
properties (icon etc) and commit it? By way it looks like I've checked
in two (identical) icons in the source tree, one in ./demo and the
other in ./demo/data/gfx. I propose to delete the former, is that OK?

> I still have to check it has no adverse effects elsewhere.
I assume that the properties will be ignored on non-OS X but I can put
some if() ... endif() around it. Is there anywhere else it could
impact?

Pete