[AD] loadable modules

Some addons have external dependencies which must be satisfied when running an app linked to these addons, in case of shared build, and when linking an app, in case of static link. The result is that you must ship FLAC.dll even if your game is never going to load any FLACs. On Linux the situation is even worst, kcm_audio may want ALSA while it is not available on the system...

Can you think of a simple way to fix this? Loadable modules in A4 where quite complicated, as far I've looked into them. On Windows at least, I think this is quite simple. Just LoadLibrary() and GetProcAddress().

Anyone knows what made it complicated on linux? Why did we need modules?

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net