Re: [AD] events.c patch

> I guess I'll change it, but it seems particularly
> useless.  Why would
> you ever drop the head of a queue without knowing
> what's there?

Hehe, well I'm not just going through the API looking at things I don't like :P The timer based loop in this thread http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/598066 uses a dummy event that is never checked, and it would be cleaner to use the drop event function with a return instead. And I just feel like its good for consistency's sake, with this change all of the things that modify the queue have a return value conveying the same information.

-SiegeLord