[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2052839 ] al_remove_window_frame

Bugs item #2052839, was opened at 2008-08-15 08:40
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by elias
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2052839&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: None