[AD] scons updates

Anyone (but mostly Elias),
I made some changes to the scons system so that objects aren't passed back to the main SConstruct file via the context object. Instead, the context object holds some useful information (like build directory, version, debug, static) and the scons/* files can clone the env they are given. This model should be cleaner than before and is something Elias asked for.

Almost everything works as far as I can tell, but linking statically needs a little massaging as -lalleg-4.9.3_s has to come at the end of the link line and the examples need -lsndfile. Both of these should be simple: the acodec example can add -lsndfile to the context's environment before cloning it and the order of libraries can be re-arranged at some point.

I'll try to be at the hack-day tommorow.