From: "Ilya Mirman" <cilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon 29 Sep 2008 12:44:21 EDT (CA)
To: eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: cilk@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: multithreading Allegro?

Message body follows:

Hello,

I am wondering - is there demand for / interest in
multithreading Allegro?

We at Cilk Arts will soon release Cilk++ (3 keywords and a
runtime system that extends C++ apps into the multicore
realm), and it'd be great to have interested folks in the
open source community join our Early Visibility Program.

If it's something of interest, I'd be glad to chat further.

Thank you,
ilya

--
This message has been sent to you, a registered SourceForge.net user,
by another site user, through the SourceForge.net site.  This message