Re: [AD] Location of allegro.log file (4.3.10)

El 29/09/2008, a las 23:10, Colin Ward escribió:
In src/allegro.c:al_trace() the log file is opened simply as allegro.log. My beta testers have been complaining about these .log files being "left everywhere" when they run Allegro games, and on the Amiga it is considered
bad form to write to disk without the user's permission - yeah we're a
quirky platform. :-) We have a RAM disk that is used for this sort of
thing.

It shouldn't be a problem to make the log go to a specific directory under Amiga and just tell developers to look for it there. After all, it's only for debugging.