Re: [AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2121233 ] JPEG loader

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 08:42 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:

> Of course, you want to fix that.
>
> The code looks good.  Please reindent to 3 spaces before committing.

..

> Don't hard code 320 here.

..
> Maybe call al_draw_bitmap() if zoom == 1.0 so that we still have a
> simple test case for al_draw_bitmap()?

All done, also with cmake now (except I wasn't sure about something, see
log message). And I only remembered about reindenting when I hit the
return after svn ci.. but png.c also uses 4 space indentation anyway, I
actually reindented from 3 spaces to 4 spaces when merging my 3-space A4
addon with png.c :P - so I'll run indent on both png.c and jpg.c
tomorrow if nobody does first..

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>