Re: [AD] 4.9.5

On 21 Sep 2008, at 23:30, Trent Gamblin wrote:
Are we doing 4.9.5 on the 1st? I think we should. Thoughts? Anything
that needs to be done for this release?

The file system stuff.
That's probably the main thing, there may be a few OS X things that would be good to sort out.

Oh, there is something else actually, though that need not be for this release: allegro5-config is next to useless, at least on my Mac. Part of that was it spouting out gibberish when trying to link to frameworks, part of it is there being no option to get flags for the standard addons, which would be good because at least I have dependancies on libraries in odd locations that I don't care to enter by hand when I'm compiling. Plus, `allegro5-config --libs --addons all` would be so much less typing. ;)
No rush, but we should at least think about this at some point.

Evert