Re: [AD] building trunk with cmake on windows with mingw

On Saturday 20 September 2008, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2008-09-20, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > After managing to get all of the dependencies sorted, all the makefile
> > does now is shell out to cmd.exe 5 times and sits there. I tried changing
> > SHELL to sh.exe but all of the paths use \s which of course doesn't work
> > with sh.exe from MSYS.
> >
> > So what am I supposed to do exactly? I've messed something up no doubt...
>
> If you have sh in your PATH, I believe you need to generate "MSYS
> Makefiles" instead of "MinGW Makefiles".
>
> Peter

Interesting, and you can't not have sh in your path if you currently want to
build allegro with all of its addons, and all of their dependencies. Unless of
course you move it out of the way after building those libs that use autocrap.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx