Re: [AD] Allegro 5 (4.9) data type

I agree with Peter on that one. I sometimes find myself writing code
like (for example)
if (value == GL_TRUE) return true;
which is overkill I know but it seems like the most correct thing to do.

We should make use of the C99 types (int32_t etc) from
stdint.h/astdint.h though. Would it be useful to add the int_fastN_t
types as well?

Pete