Re: [AD] Releases and OS X

OK. I had assumed you must have a different version to me since
Allegro (obviously) works fine on my 10.4 system.

If you still get those linker errors I can only suggest there is
something strange about your set up. Could you just try again with a
checkout from SVN? When I get home I'll see what exact version/build
of OpenGL.framework I've got and we can compare.

Pete