Re: [AD] Possible bug in 4.2 bitmap loading code.

On Sun, July 20, 2008 11:13 am, Peter Hull said:
> Is there any plan to add this to 4.2? I ask because I've just
> noticed
> bmp.c still showing as 'locally modified' in my SVN directory.
>
> Pete

I thought we were going to stop fixing 4.2 and just work on
4.3.10plus. Speaking of which, when are we going to do a release of
that branch? Also, I think another release of 4.9 would be a good
idea. Any interest in another HackDay to figure this out or can we
do it here?

Trent :{)>