Re: [AD] mixers gone?

On Apr 28, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Ryan Dickie wrote:
Well the mixer never seemed to work right for downmixing high channels to low channels (like a 7.1 channel to 2 channel sample) or converting between certain sample depths.

I didn't see any other use for it. Maybe someone could enlighten me.

As a general point of policy, shouldn't things like that be at least announced or mentioned for general discussion on the mailing list before they are commited to SVN? I was mildly surprised at the log message as well, then again I haven't always followed the discussion in great detail for the past few weeks, so I could have missed it.

Evert