[AD] error logging system

Maybe I've missed this when searching but a5 doesn't seem to have a standard way to report errors or warnings.

I think it would be very useful if we had some sort of logging system. Each event would have a timestamp, an owner, and a message string. We could compile it out during release or we could leave it in. I'm not sure about retrieving it. Maybe we could have a few output options including write to file, write to stderr, and write to an allegro window. Of course such a system should be available to users as well.

--ryan