Re: [AD] next hack day

On March 27, 2008, Peter Hull wrote:
> The main thing in my mind is adding code for managing bitmaps if their
> display is closed. Also the file location API is listed in the wiki
> but apparently not implemented anywhere.
>
> Pete

I have a "file location" api in the fs hooks branch. Has code for windows and
unix. Unfortuneatly it isn't in HEAD at the moment. I made a little mistake
the last time I "merged" with 4.9. I still have to re merge the file/dir
location stuff back in.

However if you look to rev 7930 allegro.c you'll find al_get_path, and at
least the win32 and unix system drivers should have a somewhat valid
implementation of it.