[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-1886654 ] source for rendering problem.

Bugs item #1886654, was opened at 2008-02-04 23:28
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by elias
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=1886654&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: Core Library
Group: 4.2.0rc2

Initial Comment:
The rendererer of _soft_polygon3d_f (polygon3d_f) (gouroud + zbuffer) is not rendering the interpolation of the colors correct.

See the attached pictures in rar-file. One original captured and the other one digitally converted, to see the rendering problem.
There is a +1/-1 or <,<=,>,>= condition problem in the algorithym.

Karl