Re: [AD] Additional graphics primitives API

Elias Pschernig wrote:

Lines I'd say should stay in the main lib. A polygon/triangle function
again would be borderline to me. But that's just how I personally see
it..

If I'm getting this right, putting primitive drawing routines in the core or as a addon is only a matter of design. Users will look at it as a part of the library. It's up to allegro developers to write the code and maintain it, no matter where the code resides.

In order to have a clean design I say that we should put all but the most primitive primitives as addons. A primitive that is implemented using other primitives should be a addon.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net