Re: [AD] 4.9.2

On Sat, January 26, 2008 6:36 pm, Peter Wang said:
> Hi, I just noticed the allegro 4.9.2 package on SF.net.
> However, it's in the `allegro' package instead of
> `allegro-unstable'.
> Can we move it?

I just moved it. Next time someone updates the allegro package,
there will be a package there that can be renamed (since SF doesn't
allow deleting a package once it's created).

I apologize to anyone who got 2 emails about the release, and
especially to the people who were only monitoring the allegro
package.

Trent