Re: [AD] Timer patch

what is the wrap time for a double vs int64_t ?

allefant wrote:
On Jan 30, 2008 6:03 AM, Ryan Dickie <goalieca@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kittycat suggested i add explicit casting. I also caught a redefinition of
double interval inside the loop. So here's a delta patch. Also now that the
interface is based on double.. would it not make sense to change the
counters to double rather than as longs (with microsecond precision). Doing
this might save accumulating error and will certainly eliminate a lot of
casting.

Depends what the counters are for. Right now, the only use they have
is in exnew_events, and there it makes perfect sense to have them use
an integer type. For actual time measurements, you would use the
functions you posted earlier, not counters, I'd say.