Re: [AD] HackDay Dec. 1

On Nov 29, 2007 5:49 PM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2007-11-29, Trent Gamblin <trentg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 11/29/07, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Now that DST / Summer Time is over, can these be pushed back an hour?
> >
> > That would be ok for me, but what does Peter think about it? He's the
> > one who is up the latest (I think).
>
> Pushing back an hour, what's that in UTC?  I'm at UTC+11 now because of DST.

Oh, that would make you at midnight which is probably 2 hours later
for you than what the previous meetings were a few months ago.

It's just now they are 6 AM Chicago time and 4 AM in West Coast... But
I don't care too much. I can easily stop by later if I have something
to say since they usually last long enough.

--
Matthew Leverton