Re: [AD] Revenge of the key_shifts troubles.

David Capello wrote:
Hello Andrei, here I attached a patch which fix this bug. It's for
"keyboard.c". Some one should test it on Linux, but I don't think that
it'll cause a problem in any platform.

The patch works for the startup problem (caps, scroll, num locks not being registered at program start), but there's still the problem of shift not being registered when numlock is on and a numpad number is pressed. Also, I tried it on Linux and found a new problem: The lock keys are registered even after they have been toggled off.