Re: [AD] ALLEGRO_NO_ASM broken completely on windows

Peter Wang wrote:

What about other Windows compilers?

I don't know. DMC makefile says: "You must use the C-only version of Allegro when building with DMC." I don't know how does the bug affect DMC. Other win makefiles don't mention ALLEGRO_USE_C.

The patch looked okay to me, but CC_SUFFIX is misleading because CC
usually means "C compiler", or "C++".  What about just NO_ASM_SUFFIX?

It means Calling_Convention_Suffix, but sure I can replaced. I couldn't come up with anything better. NO_ASM_SUFFIX? Yes, that less generic, if you think that would be better, OK.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net