Re: [AD] al_unregister_system_driver bug?

Peter Wang wrote:
I noticed this change sitting in one of my workspaces from a while ago.
Could someone would can use the new gfx branch check it out?
I'm sorry the _al_vector_find_and_delete interface is so error prone.

    void al_unregister_system_driver(ALLEGRO_SYSTEM_INTERFACE *sys_interface)
    {
       /* XXX I think the second parameter should be &sys_interface.
	* Please check this and fix, or delete this comment. --pw
	*/
       _al_vector_find_and_delete(&_user_system_interfaces, sys_interface);
    }

Peter

Yes, the comment is right, that was my mistake from before that I forgot to fix. I've updated it now. Thanks.