Re: [AD] al_acknowledge_resize parameter

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 21:58 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was a bit surprised to see that al_acknowledge_resize() does not take
> an argument.  In a multi-window program, if you don't set the current
> display before acknowledging a resize event, that's a bug, and an easy
> one to make.  So I think al_acknowledge_resize should take the display
> as a parameter.
>
> It's a little inconsistent with the other functions, but it's also
> special as the program is not in control of which display is being
> resized.

Agreed. I basically didn't consider multi-window programs much when
thinking about the API (and with a single window no problem can occure)
as likely 99% of uses will be single-window, and multi-window users
should be aware of the al_set_current_display function anyway. But
"al_acknowledge_resize(event.display.source)" instead of
"al_acknowledge_resize()" isn't bad enough in a single-window app not to
change this case.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>