Re: [AD] Issues with SVN snapshots

Hi.

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007, Peter Wang wrote:

You don't need to provide 4.2 snapshots anymore.  Development will now
be focused on the 4.3.10plus branch and the 4.9 branch.  Most of the
work on the 4.9 branch actually currently sitting in the 4.9-newgfx
branch.  So the branches are:

   4.3.10plus
   4.9
   4.9-newgfx

Sorry for the late reply, sourceforge decided that I do not need digests for a month. I've set up the server to generate snapshots for all these branches. However I think new ones will not be visible on the web because of clenup script actions (as was the case with 4.2 snapshots).

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh