Re: [AD] Issues with SVN snapshots

On 2007-08-12, Stepan Roh <stepan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am providing snapshots visible on http://alleg.sourceforge.net/svn.html.
> Recent snapshots of version 4.2 fail because cp on my system does not
> support '-t' option (introduced in r8105) - because they are not visible
> on the above link I just switched them off :-) However this leads me to
> the question whether or not these snapshots are still useful. I do not
> follow Allegro's development very closely (read: I have no idea what is
> going on) so I need someone to tell me what branches should be made into
> snapshots (if any). Thanks.

Hi Stepan,

You don't need to provide 4.2 snapshots anymore.  Development will now
be focused on the 4.3.10plus branch and the 4.9 branch.  Most of the
work on the 4.9 branch actually currently sitting in the 4.9-newgfx
branch.  So the branches are:

    4.3.10plus
    4.9
    4.9-newgfx

I'll get rid of the use of cp -t, since it turns out we don't need it
anyway.

Thanks.

Peter