Re: [AD] GDI fix

On 7/8/07, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To sum it up, there is a problem with the GDI driver blitting a
rectangle smaller than the bitmap's height that touches the bottom
left corner of a bitmap. The attached patch fixes it. (Only tested
under Vista.)

Attached is an alternative patch that only uses flipped blitting when
needed. While I didn't notice any performance differences with the
demo, the person reporting the problem said the new blitting dropped
his fps from 250 to 180. The either-or case (as attached now) only
dropped it to 240. [Note that we are probably comparing different
compilers with the 250 to 240 numbers.]

--
Matthew Leverton