Re: [AD] new SVN account

Elias Pschernig wrote:
I just added Trent Gamblin (trentg) as new developer at the SourceForge
project, as he needed a place where to put his D3D implementation of the
4.9 GFX API (Bob's I think).

So.. welcome :)
Hello. It is Bob's API that I am trying to follow as closely as possible. Right now I have all the blitting functions implemented using Direct3D.

My main concern now is how to maintain backwards compatibility. The compatibility layer is broken in my branch right now. The only thing that works is exnewapi. I'm not even sure how to start with it. I'm going to think about it a bit before I move on to new things, so it doesn't end up a nightmare trying to get things working in the end. If anyone has any ideas that would be great.