[AD] a thick circle and what should a thick line end be like.

I have had this code sitting on my hard disk for a while now, I sort of fell off the surface of the world cause of work, among other things. That and i can't get a modified 4.2.1 or svn4.2 or svn4.9 under windows, its the stupid dlltool problem. I am missing a depended on tool, i have the right tools, well I think i do.

anywho, the attached patch (or http://www.timorg.net/circlethick.tar.gz), it works under linux, it only uses hline, so it should work on all platforms. I am really new at working on allegro, so if you have any thoughts or suggestions it would be great.

As for the 2nd thing, what should the end of a thick line look like (also arc, curves, etc), should it be circle (which is the easiest), or square or something different, I have really got into the thick drawing primitives.

sorry for the babble, any ideas for both topics would be great

-Tim

Advertisement: Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=june07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT