Re: [AD] Windows fixes

If you are talking about make ALLEGRO_USE_C=1, we have tested both 4.2 and 4.9 with MattyMatt.
Himself under Mscv, myself under mingw32 (I do not think that any of us have tested with cmake).
There was some minor problem (as a typo fixed by MattyMatt for a drawing problem in windowed mode and the already solved problem of the typo in Trent adds), but we finally got everything compiled without any problem.

I even tested ALLEGRO_USE_C with AllegroGL too. Working like a charm.

I will perhaps try cmake these days.