Re: [AD] zipup.sh+mkdata.sh issues

On June 27, 2007, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> I'm getting my svn snapshots setup again, and I get a couple failures now:
>
> cp: cannot create regular file `lib/dmc/allegro.def': No such file or
> directory
> misc/mkdata.sh: line 9: dat: command not found
>
> How do I get that allegro.def generated for dmc? And is there any way to
> get around having to compile allegro just to build the keyboard and
> language dats?
>
> --
> Thomas Fjellstrom
> tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx

> http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/

I also get the following from zipup.sh:

Generating MSVC dependencies...

Usage: ./fix.sh <platform> [--quick|--dtou|--utod|--utom|--mtou]

Where platform is one of: bcc32, beos, djgpp, mingw, qnx, unix
mac, macosx, macosx-universal and watcom.
The --quick parameter turns off text file conversion, --dtou converts from
DOS/Win32 format to Unix, --utod converts from Unix to DOS/Win32 format,
--utom converts from Unix to Macintosh format and --mtou converts from
Macintosh to Unix format. If no parameter is specified --quick is assumed.

Done!

Seems to be a little broken. Is it not possible to fix.sh for msvc on unix? If
not it should probably be removed from zipup.sh in unix.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx