Re: [AD] zipup.sh+mkdata.sh issues

On June 27, 2007, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2007-06-27, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'm getting my svn snapshots setup again, and I get a couple failures
> > now:
> >
> > cp: cannot create regular file `lib/dmc/allegro.def': No such file or
> > directory
>
> Someone probably needs to add lib/dmc and obj/dmc directories to the
> repository.
>
> > misc/mkdata.sh: line 9: dat: command not found
>
> Do you have dat in your PATH?  It looks like the detection code for that
> is wrong.  You can set the DAT environment variable to tell it which
> copy of dat to use.
>
> Peter

No I don't have it in the path. And I didn't want to install allegro on the
system. so I coppied a copy of allegro, ran configure and then "make
tools/dat". and then set DAT, which is a little off, you can't set DAT to a
relative path since it checks DAT and then runs it from a sub shell which
cd's a couple levels down.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx