[AD] get_milliseconds function

Because it is so trivial (on Linux and Windows), I've written a
get_milliseconds function for Allegro, which returns the number of
milliseconds elapsed since some arbitrary time. It actually brings
Allegro timers into this century in terms of popular timing methods,
with millisecond accuracy. I've written ports for Windows and Linux..
the other drivers are simply set to NULL (which causes the function to
return 0).

*I have NOT compiled the patch on Windows!* I need someone to compile
it on Windows and run extimer to verify that the changes work.

--
Regards,
Ryan Patterson <mailto:cgamesplay@xxxxxxxxxx>