Re: [AD] move demo.dat to SVN?

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 18:59 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2007-05-20, Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Is there any reason not to move demo.dat into SVN?
>
> Slow checkouts?  At worse we could put it in SVN but not in default
> place.

Yes, but usually, you do "svn up" instead of "svn co", so it won't be
slower at all. In return, you don't have to hunt for demo.dat every time
you want to try the demo and did an svn-clean in the meantime. So
especially for dialup users, it would save time and bandwith if it was
in SVN in its right place.

--
Elias Pschernig