[AD] Web page for DAllegro

I'm trying to decide where to set up a web site for dalelgro? dallegro.googlepages.com is not available. So I guess the most obvious place is dsource.org, which provides hosting for a lot of important D projects. The address would be http://dsource.org/projects/dallegro. dsource uses the Trac system (wiki, ticket system, svn), in addition to phpBB forums.

I guess I'm asking in part because I'm not sure dallegro's home page would be used much. But somewhere to link to outside of svn is required. And a separate forum for support and feedback might be useful.

I'm not sure why putting dallegro in allegro's svn on sf.net was suggested, but this means that the project will be split between two different web sites. One for svn, one for the rest of it. Which is fine with me at the moment.

One advantage of using dsource is that it makes it more visible to the D community.