Re: [AD] Organizing an Allegro Hack Day

On 4/7/07, Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On April 7, 2007, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Ironing three weeks of laundrydid take longer than I anticipated, and I
> don't have an IRC client installed. :(
> Someone please post a transcript somewhere (or even better, minutes) and
> I'll try to be there next time.

I've started adding some notes to the wiki page.. I hope others will continue,
my notes are rather basic..

http://wiki.allegro.cc/Allegro_Hack_Day

I've left a comment on the talk page regarding Vista themes.

Are these sessions going to be held regularly? It'd be nice if they
could be held at a set time (eg, Nth Saturday of each month at such
and such time). I don't keep track of the [AD] list very much because
most of it doesn't interest me, but I'd be likely to stop in future
organized sessions.

--
Matthew Leverton