Re: [AD] mzscheme bindings in svn

Peter Wang wrote:
On 2007-04-27, Jon Rafkind <workmin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would it be ok if I checked in my mzscheme bindings to the allegro svn? Right now I have it saved to my local svn server( running on my computer ) but I suppose it would be nice to have it on the allegro server.

It consists of the mzscheme bindings, 6-7 .ss files, and a version of allegro specially tweaked to work with scheme.

I don't think the additional copy of Allegro is acceptable.  What
changes are necessary?  Maybe we can incorporate some of them.

My version includes loadpng and a separate set of update functions for the cocoa api on osx that can be executed from a host language( not a C thread ). I emailed that file, mzscheme.m, to the list a while ago in case pyalleg or anyone else wanted to use it.

Perhaps this is bringing up an old discussion but can libpng/loadpng be a part of Allegro or are there licensing concerns?