[AD] v/h flip for draw_lit/trans

I wanted to use draw_lit_h_flip_sprite today but realized it doesn't exist. I suppose in the mean time I can make a new bitmap, draw_sprite_h_flip and draw_lit that but I would rather have a native draw_lit_h_flip_sprite or something similar.

Actually its probably not worth adding *_h/f/rotate_sprite for lit and trans routines but rather make draw_sprite respect drawing_mode. I wondered why this is not the case anyway, anyone know why? Looking through cspr.c it might be tricky to make fast, non-sucky code that can do normal/lit/trans mode's for all the drawing routines but I'm sure something can be arranged. Perhaps the code could be auto-generated or something. Just wanted to bring it up before I submit a patch of sorts.