[AD] 4.3 system and display drivers

Just so nobody reading the commit logs wonders what is going on, I put
my 4.3 system and display driver playground to the temporary SVN branch
"4.3-xdummy-system".

In the last days, I got it to run a modified exnewapi, without using the
old 4.2 system or gfx drivers at all, and using OpenGL to do the
graphics. In the next days, it will be extended to handle multiple and
resizable windows.. by then I guess I'll post a more detailed
description and ask for comments, and also for ideas how our future
course of action towards a 4.3.1 release should look like. E.g. the
mouse and VFS branches need to be merged into the main 4.3 branch at
some point..

--
Elias Pschernig