Re: [AD] Pending patches

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 01:30 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> On 2006-12-11, Daniel Schlyder <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I submitted a few patches early in October. Were they rejected or just
> > forgotten? There's nothing conclusive in the threads.
> >
> > I'm talking about the patches in the following threads (thread start
> > date in parenthesis):
> >
> > "is_trans_font()" (2006-10-04)
>
> I'll let someone familiar with the font API deal with this.

Now I regret I didn't add you as developer last time because of your
cheap excuse of not knowing the codebase well enough :) If you could
have committed the patches yourself, they wouldn't have been forgotten
for 4.2.1.

Anyway, I did commit the is_trans_font patch now. But if you give me
your SF name again, I'll add you as developer.

Oh, and what about font_is_alpha? Should that also get committed?

--
Elias Pschernig