Re: [AD] Patch for makefile issue when compiling MSVC with Cygwin

On Saturday 30 December 2006 18:10, Michal Molhanec wrote:
> Thanks! As the update was already commited can you please update it
> directly in SVN?

Yes; it'll be later tonight though.
I usually found it best to wait about 24 hours before commiting a patch
after first posting it (except very minor ones), to give people time to
look at the patch before commiting. In this case, your first version was
about 24 hours old, so I could probably have tried to comment sooner. :)

> IMHO is MSVC 6 still the best compiler for allegro DLL, I'm using it for
> my devpaks.

Sure. I just wouldn't mention older versions than MSVC 6.

> and replace those two paragraphs with simple table, e.g.:

Yes, I was thinking a table would be best too. Couldn't be bothered to make
it into one in my post though. ;)
I'll make it a table when I make the changes.

> this must be <tt>./misc/embedman.bat all</tt>, you cannot strip the ./

Why not?

Evert